When you buy a Gomammut Roof Top Tent, we want you to have an excellent experience purchasing, installing, and using your rooftop tent.
If you ever experience an issue with one of our products, don't hesitate to contact us as soon as you notice. We’ll do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Gomammut Tents warrants that the products are free from defects, quality tested, and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
The life of the product is determined from the date of purchase until such time as the product is no longer serviceable due to normal wear and tear.
We provide a one-year warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects covering workmanship, parts, and materials which fail under regular use.
1 year from the date of purchase, Gomammut will replace or repair your tent. The Customer will have to pay the shipping cost.
Our Limited one-year warranty applies to all tent components, including the base, aluminum poles, ladder, fabric, and seams.
This warranty applies only to customers who purchase directly from Gomammut or an Authorized dealer and does not cover a second-hand purchase.
Our warranty does not cover all issues, such as the ones below:
● Uv damage to the shell; ultraviolet damage to fabric, paint, or exhausted zippers
● Normal wear and tear, cosmetic blemishes occurring as a result of the use ( vinyl window discoloration, modifications, scratches/dents on the rooftop tent top, etc.)
● Damage caused by the customer ( misuse, accident, abuse alteration, Storm damage, animal attack, or improper care )
● Aesthetic changes that do not affect the general operation of the rooftop Tent.
● Discoloration or changes in the shell or tent material.
How to take care of your Gomammut Tent - Recommendations
● Do not use an automated car wash while you have a Rooftop Tent installed. The probability of a tent damage is extremely high. Instead, you can use a wand wash to give your vehicle the cleaning it needs.
● After a camping trip, open your tent fully and brush the sleep space with a stiff brush, and vacuum all the dirt from inside of the tent.
● Do not sit on the Rooftop Tent headboard.
● Clean your tent properly using a mild detergent with warm water and use a soft to medium brush to clean the fabric as needed.
● We recommend lubing your struts at least 1x/year with WD-40.
● We always use 304 Stainless Steel for the hardware in all our tents. Steel can still accumulate a bit of surface rust when subject to the elements. This is normal and does not affect the durability and strength of steel. You can easily clean off the surface rust with some isopropyl alcohol or WD-40.
● Before storing your Tent, make sure your tent is 100% dry.
● Always open your tent after your trip to air out
It is the responsibility of the owner/customer to do regular maintenance and care to ensure that their Gomammut Tent lasts the intended life term.
If an item is considered “not properly maintained,” it may be subject to a warranty declination.
What the Gomammut Team will do
Once we have inspected, if we find a product failed due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair or replace the product at no charge.
The customer would have to cover the shipping cost.
We require that products accepted for any repair be properly cleaned according to our recommended care instructions.
We will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible.
If you ever encounter an issue with your Gomammut Tent after the warranty period is over, you can count on excellent customer support. We can always get spare parts (zippers, ladder, gas struts, mounting bolts, etc.), help suggest fixes, and generally work with you to keep your Gomammut in Top shape for years to come!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING
A GOMAMMUT CUSTOMER!
Please stay in touch and let us know where your travels take you.
If you are on social media, use our hashtag #Teamgomammut, we have a great community where customers post photos, share stories, blogs, tips, videos and good Vibes.
How to obtain warranty service
Contact Gomammut Team
Shipments without return authorization cannot be accepted.